Hi,<BR><BR>I have created a simple web application that uses Server.Transfer to return a different page to the browser. The code for this section is shown below:<BR><BR>Server.Transfer("page.aspx", True)<BR><BR>I have ensured that the Mac address issue is resolved by adding the following to the HTML in the destination aspx page:<BR><BR>EnableViewStateMac="false"<BR><BR>On the destination page I have a label and a textbox, as shown below:<BR><BR>&#060;form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"&#062;<BR>&#060;DIV style="DISPLAY: inline; Z-INDEX: 104; LEFT: 32px; WIDTH: 192px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 32px; HEIGHT: 24px" ms_positioning="FlowLayout"&#062;<BR>&#060;P&#062; This is the second product page&#060;/P&#062;&#060;/DIV&#062;<BR>&#060;asp:TextBox id="txtName" style="Z-INDEX: 105; LEFT: 32px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 56px" runat="server" Width="192px"&#062;&#060;/asp:TextBox&#062;&#060;/form&#062;<BR><BR>The problem that I am having is that the destination page is being served to the browser with the HTML as shown above, with the asp:Textbox element exactly as shown above, without being converted into HTML tags. This means that the Textbox is not displayed at all.<BR><BR>When I link to the same page directly, rather than using the Server.Transfer method, the textbox is displayed and the source has been converted to HTML.<BR><BR>Any suggestions on why this is happening are welcome.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Michael Renkema<BR><BR>