Hi all,<BR><BR>So what I&#039;m trying to do seems pretty basic, yet I&#039;m failing ;) I&#039;m attempting to follow the article on saving HTML forms to XML. <BR><BR>http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/122800-1.shtml<BR><BR><BR>I&#039;ve copied the code and am just attempting to get the basic functionality down. The only thing that I can tell to change is the document name and path. <BR><BR> &#039;Save the XML document.<BR> objDom.save strXMLFilePath & "\" & strFileName<BR><BR> &#039;Release all of your object references.<BR> Set objDom = Nothing<BR> Set objRoot = Nothing<BR> Set objField = Nothing<BR> Set objFieldValue = Nothing<BR> Set objattID = Nothing<BR> Set objattTabOrder = Nothing<BR> Set objPI = Nothing<BR>End Function<BR><BR><BR>&#039;Do not break on an error.<BR>On Error Resume Next<BR><BR>&#039;Call the ConvertFormtoXML function, passing in the physical path to<BR>&#039;save the file to and the name that you wish to use for the file.<BR>ConvertFormtoXML "c:","Contact.xml"<BR><BR>So, I changed the "c:" to my correct directory on my web server and made a nice little name for my xml doc, but no luck...Am I missing something else here? Oh, I should add that I changed the above "\" as well to a "/". Is there anything else I need to set up on my web server that might be causing me problems. <BR><BR>Thanks for any thoughts or feedback...<BR><BR>minus<BR><BR>