Hi,<BR><BR>I am using Excel component in my asp.net application. I have developed an aspx page which creates an excel document. <BR><BR>Whenever the page is visited an excel document will be created and also the following processes are starting at the server.<BR><BR>1. DLLHOST.EXE<BR>2. SVCHOST.EXE<BR>3. EXCEL.EXE<BR><BR>Again, if i visit that page one more set of above said processes are being started.<BR><BR>I have used the following after finishing the required tasks to clean up memory.<BR><BR>System.Runtime.InteropServices.Mars hal.ReleaseComObject(m_objSheet)<BR>m_objSheet = Nothing<BR> System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComO bject(m_objExcel)<BR> m_objExcel = Nothing<BR> GC.Collect()<BR><BR>But still, the processes are running on the server.<BR><BR>If i visit that particular page 10 times, 10 EXCEL applications are running on the server.<BR><BR>How can I release the memory which are used by COM Components and how can I KILL those processes.<BR><BR>Please let me know the things...<BR><BR>Thanx in advance....<BR><BR>Kishan Devunoori.