Need help with addressing selection criteria!

Thread: Need help with addressing selection criteria!

Default Need help with addressing selection criteria!

Any chance you guys could help me sugarcoat these questions? Its for a web developer&#039;s position. State government job.<BR><BR>1. High-level knowledge of current industry trends and demonstrated active participation in self-development to maintain a contemporary knowledge of current technologies<BR><BR>2. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain websites and applications in line with client needs, including associated documentation and procedures where applicable<BR><BR>3. Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and techniques of web site architecture, design and user interaction. <BR><BR>Thanks boys! Any help would be appreciated!<BR><BR>late nights...<BR><BR>

Default RE: Need help with addressing selection criteria!

What do you mean by sugar coating? What you have looks pretty clear..Are you looking for specific details to add? More general criteria?

Default Just some additional input

I can answer these questions ok, but would like some additional insight as to how best I should<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>late nights.

Default RE: Just some additional input

Ah! I thought you were writing a job discription.<BR><BR>1) Talk about a new technology that you&#039;re learning, particularly if you&#039;ve taken the initiative to learn it on your own time. For instance, if you&#039;re messing around with the .Net V2 betas, talk about some of the new features there, and more importantly, specific features or tools that you&#039;re looking forward to becuase they&#039;ll improve some current process or product, or reduce current costs, and how you&#039;ll integrate or replace the current with the new. <BR><BR>2) If you&#039;ve had client interaction in the past, hit that here. Or, perhaps, development management processes that you&#039;re using. <BR><BR>3) Architectual work that you&#039;ve done, functional modules of applications that you&#039;ve built, I&#039;d hit this sort of thing to cover this point.<BR><BR>Hopefully this will be a bit of a help.<BR><BR>Good luck!<BR><BR>