Need Message board that requires a login..

Thread: Need Message board that requires a login..

Thesync Guest

Default Need Message board that requires a login..

I need a message board that requires a person to create an account and have to login to post a message... nebody know if this messageboard software will do that?

Default RE: Need Message board that requires a login..

Doug Dean&#039s EZSite Forum software will. That&#039s the software used to power this message board.<BR><BR>See http://www.dougdean.com for more information on EZSite Forum.

TheSync Guest

It will? ok i was reading about it... why doesn&#039t aspmessageboard.com use it? seems like they would...

Well, I can tell you why we don&#039t. (I am the webmaster of ASP Messageboard.com and 4GuysFromRolla.com.) Why require folks to login to post messages? That means they have another password to remember, and have to go through the hassle of logging in.<BR><BR>In fact, EZSite Forum is very powerful. You can have moderated messageboards as well, where posts don&#039t show up until a moderator approves them. I&#039d suggest you talk directly to Doug Dean to determine if EZSite Forum meets your requirements.

TheSync Guest

Thanks for the help.. i talked woth Doug Dean.. he is a very nice person and is helping me through my ways .. :) thnaks agian for your help...