form submission

Thread: form submission

Default form submission

i am bulding an application where i need submit the information from page1.asp, page2.asp, page3.asp to final page pagefin.asp.<BR><BR>but page1.asp should link to page2.asp and it to page3.asp and finaly pagefin.asp should display all the details from all the three previous pages.<BR><BR>my question is there any way to insert a hyperlink or redirect page so that from page1.asp i can submit the information to pagefin.asp and at the same time it should redirect to page2.asp and finally pagefin.asp should hold info of all three pages.<BR><BR>should i include anything like redirect in my form defination in page1.asp <BR>&#060;form NAME="infoform" ACTION="pagefin.asp" METHOD="POST"&#062;<BR><BR><BR>thanks in advance!!!

Los Angeles, CA

Default A few ways

submit to pagefin and based on the caller page redirect to the next page...basically check which page submitted to pagefin and based on that send to the next page<BR><BR>or<BR><BR>submit to page2 directly and each time carry that info to the next page till you finally display in the last page<BR><BR>or<BR><BR>save in the db each page and finally display on the last page<BR><BR>or<BR><BR>.....<BR>