I&#039;m using some code from MorningZ (heavily modified) to do a file upload.<BR><BR>This is what happens:<BR><BR>button click sends file to codebehind<BR> - check the filename (to clean it up)<BR> - see if a current file exists with the same name<BR> - if not<BR> - save image<BR> - if so, don&#039;t finish saving and display a OK/CANCEL <BR><BR>What I want to happen, is if they click the OK button, then a variable is set (allowSaveOver = true) and then I want the function called again.<BR><BR>The problem is that the first function is called when the File Upload button is clicked:<BR><BR>[code language="VB.NET"]<BR>Private Sub upload_ServerClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles upload.ServerClick<BR>[/code]<BR><BR>That works when that button is clicked.<BR><BR>The catch is that I want my OK button to call that function, but passing the original file uploaded. But I can&#039;t figure out a way to pass the original file selected before the postback from this OK button to the other function.<BR><BR>This is maybe the wrong way to tackle this problem. Any suggestions welcome!