I am getting the following error: <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.<BR>---------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>When I run this code:<BR>---------------------------------------------------------------<BR>&#060;% <BR> dim cdoConfig <BR> dim cdoMessage<BR> dim cdoSendUsingMethod<BR> dim cdoSMTPServer <BR> const cdoSendUsingPort = 2<BR> <BR> Set cdoConfig = server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") <BR> <BR> With cdoConfig.Fields <BR> <BR> .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort <BR> .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "my.mail.server" <BR> .Update <BR> End With <BR> <BR> Set cdoMessage = server.CreateObject("CDO.Message") <BR> <BR> With cdoMessage <BR> <BR> .From = "test.com" <BR> .To = "test@test.com" <BR> .Subject = "Testing" <BR> .TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message" <BR> .Send <BR> End With <BR> <BR> Set cdoMessage = Nothing <BR> Set cdoConfig = Nothing <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>---------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.<BR>---------------------------------------------------------------