I have a dB app that works. Perfectly. BUT.. If I have the access dB open by mistake,I get the <BR><BR>"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not use &#039(unknown)&#039 file already in use."<BR><BR>message<BR>This is OK but the system then goes ape!<BR><BR>If I do a refresh I can see the generated page OK but if I refresh again I get 80004005 unspecified error.<BR>If i leave the system for sometime I can then refresh and see the page but another refresh causes it to fail again.<BR><BR>The only way I can get it to work again is to reboot my development system (Win98 and PWS) . On our Intranet I had to leave it overnight before it would work.<BR><BR>It seems as though the original error changes some parameter but I cant find what it would be. Is it the ODBC driver the database or just microsoft!<BR>The microsoft documentation implies its a permissiosn thing but I can&#039t beleive this as the system normally works OK.<BR>If it is a problem how do I reset the system without a shutdown. <BR>