I created a VB webclass, which when compiled generates an ASP. However when I put the ASP into Interdev, it is rejected. The ASP code is:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Buffer=True<BR>Response .Expires=0<BR><BR>If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then<BR> Application.Lock<BR> If (VarType(Application("~WC~WebClassManager")) = 0) Then<BR> Set Application("~WC~WebClassManager") = Server.CreateObject("WebClassRuntime.WebClassManag er")<BR> End If<BR> Application.UnLock<BR>End If<BR><BR>Application("~WC~WebClassManager").Proce ssNoStateWebClass "aspBestSellersReport.aspBestSeller", _<BR> Server, _<BR> Application, _<BR> Session, _<BR> Request, _<BR> Response<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I have already benn informed that it is not a good idea to store COMs inside the application object, but this code was generated by VB. Also in the MSDN library it is stated that it isn&#039t a good idea to modify the generated ASP.<BR><BR>The problem I get is that the &#039aspBestSeller" DLL can not be seen, even though it is installed in MTS on the server where the ASP sits. This only occurs when I run it through Interdev. If I run it normally it works, ie not as part of an interdev solution.<BR><BR>Please reply to: Paul.Ellis@Pennine.co.uk<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any help you may have on this subject.