Hey all,<BR>First time poster, long time reader ...<BR>I need to print landscape by default and I have it working with non asp mark up code. Go to print preview, and its landscape. However, if I put a datagrid into the picture, the page posts back fine, but there is nothing in the print preview pane.<BR>Here is how I am accomplishing the landscape effect:<BR><BR>&#060;style type="text/css"&#062;<BR>body {margin: 2% 5%; background-color: Gray}<BR>h2,h3,pre {color: DarkGray}<BR>div.breakafter {page-break-after:always;<BR> color: silver}<BR>div.breakbefore {page-break-before:always;<BR> color: silver}<BR>&#060;/style&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;style type="text/css" media="print"&#062;<BR>div.page { <BR>writing-mode: tb-rl;<BR>height: 80%;<BR>margin: 10% 0%;<BR>}<BR><BR>div.page table {<BR>margin-right: 80pt;<BR>filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(Rotat ion=1);<BR>}<BR>&#060;/style&#062;<BR>I can use tables, asp tables to show data, but the data grid isn&#039;t showing its data in the print preview.<BR>Has anyone come across this problem? Any help would be appreciated.<BR>Thanks,<BR>LBD