Hi<BR><BR>For my download page, i want to let the visitors know roughly how long it will take to download a file. (E.G 12.5MB (approx. 1h 29m over 33.6 connection))<BR><BR>I was playing around last night and came up with this:<BR><BR>Function TheFS(FSinK, Modem)<BR>Dim TheTime<BR>TheTime = FSinK * 1024 / Modem<BR>FormattedTime = TimeSerial(00,00,TheTime)<BR>TheFS = FormatDateTime(FormattedTime,4)<BR>End Function<BR><BR>Response.Write TheFS(Request.QueryString("Size"),Request.QueryStr ing("ModemKbps"))<BR><BR>This kinda works, if finding out the number of bytes is FileKBSize * 1024, but that&#039s not my main problem, i can find out about filesizes anytime....The main problem is formatting a bunch of seconds into days, hours, minutes and seconds.<BR><BR>In the function above, if i feed it 665600 (about 650MB) it overflows, because TimeSerial isn&#039t for diaplaying a unit of time, but actual times themselves. So when it says it&#039ll take 01:25:30 to download a file, it&#039s actually saying it&#039s 25 past 1 in the morning :-) I have a funny feeling that i&#039l need JScript to do what i need, seeing as it seems to have more time/math stuff.<BR><BR>If anyone can help (Perhaps the dev teem for MS Windows Update may be able to help :-) ) I&#039d be most intrested in what you have to say.