I am using WinNT server and Visual Studio 6. I am the Administrator so I have all the rights. IIS is working fine but I can not seem to use DSN to connect to a Database [Access] that I have created. <BR>Here is my code.<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim ObjConn<BR>Dim ObjREC<BR><BR>Set OBJConn = Server.createObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set OBJREC = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>ObjConn.open "DSN=Clients"<BR><BR>&#060;!-- the name of the database is clients and the DSN I created is also clients. I have also tried changing both names but no help--!&#062;<BR><BR>ObjRec.open "clients", ObjConn, 0, 1, 2<BR><BR>While not objRec.Eof<BR> response.Write objRec ("name") & "<BR>"<BR><BR>Wend<BR><BR>ObjRec.close<BR>ObjConn. Close<BR>Setobjrec = Nothing<BR>Set objConn = Nothing<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>When I try to view the page I get an error message that the object is not available<BR>My Question:<BR>1]how do I get this stuff to work?<BR>2]Where do I store the Database for this stuff to work. ?Currently, I have the database stored in c:inetpubwwwroot.....<BR>I simply want to be able view link this database to iis and view it with my web browser.<BR>thanks<BR>ben<BR>