Hi,<BR><BR>I have a simple Designer class for an ASP.NET server control I wrote. Right now, the GetDesignTimeHtml() method simply returns a string variable (which is a member of the class) called m_strDesignTimeHtml.<BR><BR>What I would like to do, is change that text when the control is resized in the design editor. I have tried overriding the OnControlResize() event with the following:<BR><BR>protected override void OnControlResize()<BR>{<BR>m_strDesignTimeHtml = "Some altered text";<BR>base.OnControlResize();<BR>}<BR><BR>I have also tried adding this.IsDirty = true and UpdateDesignTimeHtml() to the OnControlResize method, but nothing I do seems to make any difference. The control simply refuses to change its text when I resize it in the editor.<BR><BR>VS.NET indicates that the control&#039;s size is changing, because its Height and Width properties (in the properties panel) are in fact changing. But the text always remains the same.<BR><BR>Anyone know how to accomplish what I&#039;m trying to do?<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>-Steve