Hi all, <BR><BR>I have a page that is reading in a tab-delimited file and doing sql imports. Its 10,000 records so this takes a LONG time. I want the page to refresh every 3 seconds or so and update a label showing how many records have been imported. <BR><BR>I hard coded the page header HTML as follows. <BR><BR>&#060;META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="3"&#062; <BR><BR>This works initially and the page continuously refreshes until I hit an image button on the page which triggers the import routine. Within the loop for this routine, I am updating the values of some controls that will display. In actual practice, once I click the button, all screen refresh activity stops as the loop cranks through the records. <BR><BR>I also tried a javascript refresh approach as follows<BR><BR> Function addRefreshJSScript(ByVal intInterval As Integer)<BR><BR> Dim strScript As String = ""<BR> strScript = "&#060;script language=""javascript""&#062;" & vbCrLf<BR> strScript = strScript & "setTimeout("<BR> strScript = strScript & Chr(34) & "Page.GetPostBackEventReference(this);" & Chr(34)<BR> strScript = strScript & "," & intInterval.ToString() & ");" & vbCrLf<BR> strScript = strScript & "&#060;/script&#062;" & vbCrLf<BR> Me.RegisterClientScriptBlock("RefreshScript", strScript)<BR><BR> End Function<BR><BR>In both approaches, the same results are obtained - the pop up sits and does nothing - no refresh, until the data import is complete.<BR><BR>How can I force a refresh under these conditions? FYI, I tried Response.AppendHeader already without success. Thanks in advance.