compilation error

Thread: compilation error

Default compilation error

Hi <BR>I am working on ASP.NET. <BR>Past few weeks my application in server was working fine. <BR>But now a days when i try to access site some pages are working fine some pages are giving below error.If i copy .aspx and .vb file from my local pc to server then error page also working fine.This is giving more problem to users dont know suddenly some pages giving problem.<BR>I am using codebehind like this<BR>&#060;%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="RB_ActualInvoice.aspx.vb" Inherits="RB.RB_ActualInvoice"%&#062;<BR><BR>Pl help me in this thanks. <BR><BR>Server Error in &#039;/rb&#039; Application. <BR>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <BR><BR>Compilation Error <BR>Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. <BR><BR>Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1073807364. <BR><BR><BR><BR>Show Detailed Compiler Output: <BR><BR>

Default RE: compilation error

I&#039;ve seen similar errors when you try to use version 1.0 utilities (sn.exe etc.) with version 1.1 code. <BR><BR>Try re-registering .net with IIS. Run aspnet_regiis.exe /? to get the correct parameter.