have a ASP.NET form that starts an async method that loops through a list of executable files and starts them off <BR><BR>In the button click I call my async method <BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------<BR>startBtchRunD = new StartBatchRunDelegate(StartBatchRun);<BR><BR>start BtchRunD.BeginInvoke(newBatchRunId,DBConnectionStr ing,ExecutableDirectory,new AsyncCallback(this.GoDone),null);<BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>My method has the following loop <BR><BR>---------------------------------------------------<BR>foreach(Executable exe in Executables)<BR><BR>{<BR><BR> procStartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(@"c:windowssystem32wscript.exe",e xe.File);<BR><BR> procStartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true;<BR><BR> procStartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;<BR><BR> Process p = new Process();<BR><BR> p = Process.Start(procStartInfo);<BR><BR> p.Start(); <BR><BR> string output = p.StandardOutput.ReadToEnd(); <BR><BR> p.WaitForExit(); <BR><BR>}<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>For some reason the wait for exit doesn&#039;t seem to be doing anything. This loop doesn&#039;t wait at all. If I have 4 executables ".vbs" files, they all start pretty much at the same time. Any ideas on why this doesn&#039;t seem to be working would be helpful. <BR><BR>I tried to run this from within a windows service and it had the same problem. I must be missing something.