I am having trouble getting a redirect to work. I have 1 webspace and 3 sites. As of right now, the DNS settings have taken effect, but no matter which URL is typed, it only points to ONE of the sites. Here is the code i&#039;m using:<BR><BR>&#060;script language="C#" runat="server"&#062;<BR><BR>void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) {<BR><BR> string strUrl = Request.Url.ToString().ToLower();<BR> string strDomain;<BR><BR> if (!IsPostBack) {<BR><BR> // get domain name for the switch<BR> if (strUrl.StartsWith("http://")) strUrl = strUrl.Substring(7);<BR> int x = strUrl.IndexOf(&#039;/&#039;);<BR><BR> if (x &#062; 0) strDomain = strUrl.Substring(0,x);<BR> else strDomain = strUrl;<BR><BR> // redirect based on the domain name<BR> switch (strDomain) {<BR><BR> case "www.cidercreekhollow.com":<BR> Response.Redirect("cch/",true);<BR> break;<BR><BR> case "www.thebakerspantry.com":<BR> Response.Redirect("tbp/",true);<BR> break;<BR><BR> case "www.vectorworksds.com":<BR> Response.Redirect("vwds/",true);<BR> break;<BR> <BR> default: Response.Redirect("cch/",true);<BR> break;<BR> }<BR> }<BR> }<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>I have made all the appropriate folders to correspond to the ones in the code. What am I doing wrong??<BR><BR>TIA,<BR><BR>Jeralyn