Thread: WHY?????

Default WHY?????

Guys, why is it that Netscape seems to "stretch" simple text entry fields within forms?<BR><BR>By this I mean, using the following code to control the length of the text field within IE..which works perfectly, Netscape ignores it and creates this HUGE long text entry field.<BR><BR>&#060;input name="item" type="text" class="sideblack" size="23" maxlength="23"&#062;<BR><BR>Ive tried this also, but without luck...<BR><BR>&#060;input name="item" type="text" class="sideblack" maxlength="23" style="width=135px"&#062;<BR><BR>Any ideas guys? Its bloody annoying!<BR><BR>John

Default is there anyone in 4guys land?

...hello??<BR><BR>Its lonely in here!

Default Yeah, there's people here.

But, personally, I just don&#039;t know what to tell you.<BR><BR>But, hello! Don&#039;t feel lonely.

Default great...

Im all warm and fuzzy but that doesnt answer my question...<BR><BR>check out www.google.com in both IE and Netscape and youll see the difference in length of the text field form. Its odd.<BR><BR>John

Default Does the Netscape site...

...offer any insight?<BR><BR>Otherwise, hello from me too. I hope you feel even warmer and fuzzier now. ;-)<BR><BR>Oliver.

Default Style's wrong.