Hello everyone,<BR><BR>i&#039;ve developed an Event Schedule application in ASP using SQL Server. i had never envisioned the slue of problems with web applications and Macs...uhgggg. Anyway, my customer is using Safari(web browser) on a Mac and is having trouble using the enhanced Pure-ASP(available at asp101.com) upload utility that I am using. I have seen several posts on other message boards mentioning problems with uploading files in ASP from a Mac, but never any solutions. <BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR><BR>I&#039;ve set up a test site if anyone is interested. goto:<BR><BR>hylandmanagement.com/jake/cp.htm<BR><BR>to reproduce the problem on a Mac:<BR>1. login using the username and password indicated.<BR>2. Click "EDIT EVENT" on an event of choice.<BR>3. Scroll to bottom of page and select "SAVE TO DATABASE".<BR>4. On the page that loads, choose a file from your harddrive to upload (the rest should be self explanatory). <BR><BR>I am at a loss at this point, any help that can be provided would be so appreciated.<BR><BR>Thank you!!!!