Data Access Component in

Thread: Data Access Component in

Default Data Access Component in

This is just one idea to make data access component for In all asp page you have to data base opearation like addrec,<BR>deleterec, insertrec and navigate etc..<BR><BR>In Windows enviornment it is easy to make but in application is state less ok that we will see later how can we slove this problem<BR><BR>DBAccess Component <BR>Properties : <BR>ITableName (from which we want to display data)<BR>Connection (Connection Object)<BR>ConnectionString (Database connection String)<BR>Methods : Addrec , NewRec , SaveRec , DeleteRec etc..<BR>Constructor : new, new(Connection), new(ConnectionString)<BR><BR>declare objDbAccess component<BR>Set tag properties of each field you want to display value from table, it will be used to build sql based on operation clicked by user (e.g delete : delete from tablename where pkfield = value<BR>internally library execute executenoquery statement to perform operation or you can write stored procedure which executes dynamic sql statement passed by you as a input paramenter<BR><BR>there will be grid on form, which display data using one of the methods of data access component dataview, fields on page will be bind to datagrid&#039;s respective column becoz does not support single value field direct binding with database<BR><BR>In windows enviorment it is working fine but in<BR><BR>1) How can maintain state of my object? b&#039;coz each my object variable will be initialized?<BR><BR>Please help me , give your suggestion , new idea better than this ..<BR><BR>Dharmesh parekh <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><B R><BR>

Default RE: Data Access Component in

Go to MSDN and read about the Data Access Application Block.<BR><BR>