Hi all. I&#039;m having a cookies problem that I&#039;m hoping is very easy to fix. I have a program that remembers a persons login name and email address, and then logs that person in automatically. The final end of the program is the person gets emailed back that their submittion is approved or denied and is either sent out or needs to be fixed.<BR><BR>Ok, here&#039;s the problem. At first the program remembered everytime. Now, it seems to forget and forces a user to re-enter their name and email nearly everytime. I say nearly because I can&#039;t find a pattern to the &#039;forgetfulness&#039;. It isn&#039;t each time, or even every other time.<BR><BR>I&#039;m hoping I wrote the cookie wrong and can just fix that. Because the other option is going through my code and figuring it out from that end.<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my code.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> If Request.Cookies("BlastEmail").HasKeys then<BR> Response.Redirect("CheckLogin.asp?cookie=1")<BR> End If<BR><BR>If request.querystring("post") = "yes" Then<BR> LoginName = Request.Form("LoginName")<BR> LoginEmail = Request.Form("LoginEmail")<BR> <BR> Response.cookies("BlastEmail")("LoginName") = request.form("LoginName")<BR> Response.cookies("BlastEmail")("LoginEmail") = request.form("LoginEmail")<BR> response.cookies("BlastEmail").expires = (Date + 2000)<BR> Response.Redirect("Create.asp?LoginName=" & LoginName & "&LoginEmail=" & LoginEmail)<BR>Else<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I&#039;ve never written a cookie before, so I&#039;m sure I&#039;ve missed something. Any help is appreciated.<BR><BR>Jackie<BR>