C#: Is there a way to swap user controls that reside in a placeholder programmatically? I have a page with a UC header that includes link buttons. In the page load event I am setting the main body of the page by loading a user control. I am trying to switch the page content by loading different user controls into the placeholder. I get an error when trying this.<BR><BR>private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> Control c1;<BR> string strControl;<BR> if (!(IsPostBack))<BR> {<BR> strControl = "../objects/kafSales.ascx";<BR> c1 = LoadControl(strControl);<BR> PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(c1);<BR> }<BR> }<BR>This code loads the UC OK and the page displays as expected. Now I would like to click on a link and load a different user control into the placeholder. <BR><BR>What I tried to do was call the page again passing in a different parameter in the querystring that would basically change the user control source ...<BR>strControl = "../objects/kafTech.ascx";<BR><BR>This errors. The Idea is to be able to effectvely change pages by swapping out user controls that contain the actual content, instead of requesting new pages. Is there an advantage? I don&#039;t know. Seems like it would come in handy. Anyone have any luck or ideas about this?<BR><BR>Thanks, Dave