Hi<BR><BR>I am doing crystal reports in asp.net.When i run my .aspx page its giving below error.But When i see the my .aspx page in design mode result displaying correctly.Problem coulb be my code behind my code is like this .<BR>Pl advice me where coulb be the problem.Actually i am doing windows authentication to connect to Sql Server.<BR>thanks<BR><BR>Dim myReport = New cr1<BR>Dim myTableLogonInfos = New CrystalDecisions.Shared.TableLogOnInfos<BR>Dim myTableLogonInfo = New CrystalDecisions.Shared.TableLogOnInfo<BR>Dim myConnectionInfo = New CrystalDecisions.Shared.ConnectionInfo<BR>With myConnectionInfo<BR>.ServerName = "mdt"<BR>.DatabaseName = "Accounts"<BR>End With<BR>myTableLogonInfo.ConnectionInfo = myConnectionInfo<BR>myTableLogonInfo.TableName = "accmst"<BR>myTableLogonInfos.Add(myTableLogonInfo )<BR>CrystalReportViewer1.LogOnInfo = myTableLogonInfos<BR>CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSo urce = myReport<BR>CrystalReportViewer1.DataBind()<BR><BR >Error Message:<BR><BR>Logon failed. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnExcept ion: Logon failed.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>