SQL Question (concluded)

Thread: SQL Question (concluded)

Default SQL Question (concluded)

Thanks to all those who have been helping me with the SQL problem (White Knight, Russell M, kscott, and God).<BR><BR>I&#039;ve figured it out (sort of).<BR><BR>First off, the double output came from the fact that I inadvertantly called the function GetWeight twice. Hence, the double output.<BR><BR>The second part of the problem is that I have a SELECT CASE statement that would take the result and gradate based on the weight. The value passed would always result in the CASE ELSE being the chosen CASE (being the default). I varified that the value being passed could be used as a number (i.e. 1,2,3,etc.). I tried casting the variable passed to an integer (CInt), but the result would not change. I had run across this one before (the SELECT CASE not working) so I changed the structure to an IF...ELSEIF structure. This seemed to fix it.<BR><BR>Has anyone else had problems using the SELECT CASE?<BR><BR>So, thank you to all those who put in their good effort and time to help me.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR>Conrad

Default SELECT CASE works

I have never come across an example where it doesn&#039;t do what it&#039;s supposed to, so I would assume you have an error in your logic or code somewhere.