Hi - My company generates a weekly News Letter by email which is just a HTML page on our web site. We&#039re looking for a way to send a replicate of this page in HTML by email to our subscribers. I&#039m very familiar with CDONTS and that email sent using CDO can be in HTML format, but I don&#039t want to have to recreate the ASP script each week as the content of the News Letter changes. Also, the email cannot contain any attachments with the HTML News Letter attached. Does anyone know of a way for me to send an email using CDO in HTML format that is not an attachment and can be created easily? I hope this makes sense.<BR><BR>this is code I am using now but it just sends the .htm file as an attachment:<BR><BR>&#039Send email confirmation to the subscriber<BR> Do While NOT rsEmail.EOF<BR> Set objEMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> objEmail.MailFormat = CdoMailFormatMIME <BR> objEmail.BodyFormat = CdoBodyFormatHTML <BR> objEMail.To = rsEmail("Email")<BR> objEMail.From = "info@thecorporatelibrary.com"<BR> objEMail.Subject = "Your Corporate Library News Briefs Subscription"<BR> Call objEmail.Attachfile("d:inetpubwwwrootcorplibsubscr iberiefs.htm")<BR> strBody = "Dear News Briefs Subscriber," & "&#060;p&#062;"<BR> strBody = strBody & "Attached is the lastest News Briefs from The Corporate Library." & "&#060;p&#062;" <BR> strBody = strBody & "http://www.thecorporatelibrary.com/subscribe/existing/unsubscribe.asp" <BR> objEmail.Body = strBody<BR> objEMail.Send<BR> Set objEMail = nothing<BR> Response.Write rsEmail("Email") & "&#060;p&#062;"<BR> rsEmail.MoveNext <BR> Loop<BR>