Hello,<BR><BR>I need advice. I have created a series of ASP 3.0 and ASP.Net applications. I am currently in the process of trying to create a global groups and authentication system that works across all applications. I would like to create something similar to Active Directory, where the database can be replicated and updated anywhere. My concern is, I don&#039;t want to tie all of my applications to one database. If that database were to fail it would shut down all of my applications. Has any created anything like this? Does anyone have any articles that reference this type of situation?<BR><BR>I also need to figure out an efficient and secure way to transfer users from one application to the other application without having to relogin. I assume I will use some sort of transfer token or something. <BR><BR>Also, I know that ASP.Net Form authentication can work across multiple apps if you setup the encryption keys manually. I am not sure if this is the right solution for me. <BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Jon Vickers