I&#039;m new to both VB.net and XML.<BR><BR>I&#039;m attempting to make a menu from an XML file for our CMS. The XML file will contain our entire site structure. <BR><BR>I&#039;ve been able to get the XML and XSLT to work nicely to take the XML file and format it into our full menu system. Now I need to take the next step and, based on which page of the site I am on, rebuild the menu so it only pulls out and shows the relative links.<BR><BR>I think I&#039;m stuck at the &#039;big picture&#039; part and I&#039;m not sure what direction to go in. Right now, I&#039;m thinking I need to write a function (userControl) that, based on a &#039;current page&#039; variable will:<BR><BR>- find the &#039;page&#039; node in the XML file<BR>- find that page&#039;s siblings<BR>- find that page&#039;s parent<BR>- find that page&#039;s parent&#039;s siblings<BR>- etc...on to the top of the tree<BR>- then filter XML data to include all of the above (and exclude the rest)<BR>- merge filtered XML with XSLT to produce the XHTML that is styles with CSS<BR><BR>Does that sound about right? Any pointers to tutorials that will get me going in that direction?