VB 6 execute Stored Procedures HEELPP!!

Thread: VB 6 execute Stored Procedures HEELPP!!

Default VB 6 execute Stored Procedures HEELPP!!

I have a function in vb6 that should return a recordset from an sp but i allway get errors. what is the problem with the code?<BR><BR>tks for your help<BR><BR>Function:<BR><BR>Dim Str_Conn As String<BR>Dim Conexao As ADODB.Connection<BR>Dim Resultado As ADODB.Recordset<BR>Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset<BR><BR>Str_Conn = "Provider=SQLOLEDB; Data Source = (local); Initial Catalog = testdb; User Id =userid; Password=66gtdbg"<BR><BR><BR>Set Conexao = New ADODB.Connection<BR>Conexao.CommandTimeout = 200<BR>Conexao.ConnectionString = Str_Conn<BR>Conexao.CursorLocation = adUseServer<BR>Conexao.Open<BR><BR>Set rst = New ADODB.Recordset<BR><BR><BR>Dim Cmd As New ADODB.Command<BR><BR>&#039; Set the command object equal to the connection object<BR>Set Cmd.ActiveConnection = Conexao<BR><BR>With Cmd<BR> .CommandText = "return_data"<BR> .CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR> <BR> .Parameters("@param1") = "77567"<BR> .Parameters("@param2") = "&#039;%[[]%]%&#039;"<BR> .Parameters("@param3") = "&#039;%[[]gfgdf]%&#039;"<BR> <BR> Set rst = .Execute()<BR> End With<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Default So did you debug?

Did you try running this function from an VB6 console app or windows app? So that you could set breakpoints, get error messages, etc., etc.???<BR><BR>But I strongly suspect that one problem is that you put &#039; characters into your parameters. I&#039;m 90% certain that&#039;s a mistake.<BR><BR>Not to ask a silly question, but why are you coding something as simple as this in VB6 instead of directly in VBScript in ASP??<BR><BR>