Hello All,<BR>I am trying to learn .NET but I seem to keep running into errors that I cannot find the meaning of. I have this error that I keep getting when trying to code a &#039;TypedData Set&#039;<BR>===================================== =================<BR>Parser Error <BR>Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. <BR><BR>Parser Error Message: Could not load type &#039;Chapter8.TestDataReader&#039;.<BR><BR>Sou rce Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 1: &#060;%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="TestDataReader.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="Chapter8.TestDataReader" %&#062;<BR>Line 2: &#060;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" &#062;<BR>Line 3: &#060;HTML&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: e:inetpubwwwrootDotNETDevChapter8TestDataReader.as px Line: 1 <BR>============================================== ==========<BR>Can anyone tell me what I can look for or what this error is actually trying to tell me. I can load &#039;UnTyped DataSets&#039; just fine and view all the rows from the Database that I am supposed too.<BR><BR>Please be patient, I am only trying to better myself.<BR>Thanks<BR>Andrew