Keep getting this error. Looked on Google and everyone says that its a permissions problem. Tried sorting it using the advice given (although it all seemed to be for NT) which was to give aspnet_wp write permissions to the WinNT/Temp folder. Obviously changed this a little as I&#039;m on XP. Trouble is I can&#039;t identify a aspnet_wp user and XP won&#039;t let me add one.<BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to serialize an XML file, did this last week and it worked a treat????<BR><BR>Anyone got any ideas....please?<BR><BR>File or assembly name pqjvmkqy.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name pqjvmkqy.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 13: public static flydrives LoadFile()<BR>Line 14: {<BR>Line 15: XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer( typeof( flydrives ) ); <BR>Line 16: <BR>Line 17: Stream s1 = null; <BR> <BR><BR>Source File: c:inetpubwwwrootflydriveserializer.cs Line: 15 <BR><BR>Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly &#039;pqjvmkqy.dll&#039; could not be loaded.<BR><BR><BR>=== Pre-bind state information ===<BR>LOG: Where-ref bind. Location = C:DOCUME~1TONYASPNETLOCALS~1Temppqjvmkqy.dll<BR>LO G: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/flydrive<BR>LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin<BR>Calling assembly : (Unknown).<BR>===<BR><BR>LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).<BR>LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/DOCUME~1/TONY/ASPNET/LOCALS~1/Temp/pqjvmkqy.dll.<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Stack Trace: <BR><BR><BR>[FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name pqjvmkqy.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found.]<BR> System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +0<BR> System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Boolean stringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +307<BR> System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity) +21<BR> System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_Compil edAssembly()<BR> System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_Compil edAssembly()<BR> System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile()<BR> System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMap ping[] xmlMappings)<BR> System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTem pAssembly(XmlTypeMapping xmlTypeMapping)<BR> System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)<BR> System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type)<BR> Zolv.Virgin.FlyDrive.XmlFlyDriveLoader.LoadFile() in c:inetpubwwwrootflydriveserializer.cs:15<BR> Zolv.Virgin.FlyDrive.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:inetpubwwwrootflydrivewebform1.aspx.cs:25<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()<BR> System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()<BR><BR> <BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573