ASP Fax

Thread: ASP Fax

Default ASP Fax

Anyone have any information on faxing with ASP?

Default RE: ASP Fax

i am looking into it for my compay and the first question to ask is who will be doing the faxing? you can have one of these online faxing companies do it for a monthly fee, then the ASP code is easy and they usually tell you what you need to put in your page (example of this is: www.visionlab.com/vl_english/developer_content.html) or do you do it in house... then i have seen a few active-x objects that are suppose to be able to do this... (example NET SatisFAXtion - cant find the web site addy right now)<BR>i haven;t tried either of these YET, but i can share once i do.<BR>l8trs<BR>~Deion<BR>

Default RE: ASP Fax

Using our Web Server Printer Toolkit&#039s dynamic TIFF-F output you can generate Internet/FAX-ready from dozens of different existing Windows applications (e.g. Word, Excel, custom VB components, Crystal). With an Email-&#062;Fax subscriber (like www.faxmate.com) all you have to do is email the TIFF file. The cost is pretty reasonable for the fax service(about 10cents a minute anywhere in the U.S.) The component is $399 and also includes dynamic PDF and JPEG creation as well. You can get a demo copy from our website at http://www.active4.com