Check this please

Thread: Check this please

Default Check this please

&nbsp;<BR> THe first page contains the username and the password So for the validation part. If the user press Submit button with out entering the username and the password i wrote the code.<BR><BR>as soon as the user press the username and password with out entering any data the request will go to the second page and will check the if statment and redirect him to the second.asp page. <BR><BR>In the second.asp page will have another If statment and display the msg ... the problem is that i tried and its not working <BR><BR>Please can you have a look.....<BR><BR>The first Page have <BR>&#060;%response.buffer = true%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;html&#062;<BR>&#060;body& #062;<BR><BR>&#060;form method="get" action="qa-connect.asp" name="form"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%if username = "" or password = "" then<BR> response.redirect("second.asp?a = i")<BR>end if %&#062;<BR><BR><BR>The second Page: <BR><BR>&#060;%If request.querystring("a") = "i" then <BR>response.write "User Name And Password Can Not Be Blank"<BR>end if%&#062;

Default RE: Check this please

what is the outcome?I&#039;ll bet whenever you are trying to open the page it&#039;ll go to the second.asp..but that just a prediction on what i&#039;ve seen through the a bit of coding you gave.