This one is for Suu

Thread: This one is for Suu

Default This one is for Suu

Default RE: This one is for Suu

they&#039;re funny. although the pillow one isn&#039;t quite right. we would rather bash the man&#039;s head with a wood spoon(actually it&#039;s that wood roll, i don&#039;t know how you call it) than try to choke him with a pillow (superior muscles and all. but we are very good bashing things up!!!). <BR>anyway i haven&#039;t seen many jokes against women, this is one of the worse i&#039;ve got:<BR><BR>A woman woke in the middle of the night to find her husband missing from their bed. In the stillness of the house, she could hear a muffled sound downstairs. She went downstairs and looked all around, still not finding her husband. <BR>Listening again, she could definitely hear moaning. She went down to the basement to find her husband, crouched in the corner facing the wall, crying. She asked him, "What&#039;s wrong with you?" <BR>He replied, "Remember when your father caught us together, when you were 16? Remember he said I had a choice: I could either marry you, or be sent away to prison for the next 20 years." <BR>Baffled, she said, "Yes." <BR>The husband bawled, "I would have been released from prison today."