I&#039;m trying to create a page so users in our Windows 2003 domain can reset their account passwords. Since they&#039;ve forgotten their current pw, they are accessing an asp page anonymously. From there, I was them to be able to enter their SSN (or other unique info) and have it validated against a database to have their account reset.<BR><BR>Since they&#039;re on the page anonymously, how do I get the database call to be executed as another domain user (some sort of Intranet administrator)? There&#039;s no password within the actual database, but there ***are*** NTFS file permissions on the mdb file.<BR><BR>I&#039;m using the following code, but I keep getting the following error referring to the following line of code.<BR><BR>Many Many thanks,<BR>Rob<BR><BR>ERROR:<BR>Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039;80040e4d&#039; <BR>Cannot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user<BR><BR>CODE:<BR>Conntemp.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _<BR> "Data Source=EXACTFILEPATHHEREUSERS.MDB;" & _ <BR> "User Id=AdminIntranet;" & _<BR> "Password=SECRETPASSWORDHERE"