day of the exam

Thread: day of the exam

Default day of the exam

Exam on the university <BR>On the day of the exam, 100 students in the class, a boring professor, impatient and in a hurry to go away. <BR>The professor says: "At exactly 10:00 the exam ends! If the exam isn’t delivered until then it won&#039;t be accepted.”<BR>At 10:10, a student runs with the exam on his hand to the professor&#039;s table who was preparing to leave.<BR>"I warned you that i wouldn&#039;t accept exams after 10 o&#039;clock! Just forget it!"<BR>The student speaks with an authoritarian air:<BR>"Do you know who you&#039;re speaking to?&#039;<BR>"No idea." - He said with sarcasm.<BR>"Are you certain?"<BR>"Yes! I don&#039;t have the faintest idea of who you are."<BR>the student placed his exams in the middle of the pile of other students exams, mixed then up and said:<BR>"Then find out SOB..."<BR>

Default Like it

Why God Never Received Tenure at Any University<BR><BR>He had only one major publication.<BR>It was in Hebrew.<BR>It had no references.<BR>It wasn&#039;t published in a refereed journal.<BR>Some even doubt he wrote it himself.<BR>It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?<BR>His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.<BR>The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.<BR>He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.<BR>When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.<BR>When subjects didn&#039;t behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.<BR>He rarely came to class, just told students to read the Book.<BR>Some say he had his son teach the class.<BR>He expelled his first two students for learning the wrong subject.<BR>Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.<BR>His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.