Greetings, <BR><BR>I am currently working on a hybrid (using Classic ASP and a little ASP.NET) web application that needs an image upload added to an existing form. I wrote a .NET script to handle the upload, however it isn&#039;t using web forms as it&#039;s submitting from a classic ASP script to a .NET script. The script works great (much more dependable than the component upload that was being utilized on this site before), however some Mac users are not able to upload. This is the error they are getting: <BR><BR><BR>Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. <BR><BR><BR>The code being used is quite basic VB.NET, and resembles what I&#039;m writing below here: <BR><BR><BR><BR>Dim objFC As HttpFileCollection=Request.Files<BR><BR>Dim objFile As HttpPostedFile=objFC.Get(0)<BR><BR><BR><BR>objFile .SaveAs(Server.MapPath("/any_folder/"))<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Has anyone else had Mac troubles with this? Setting it up as a web form is not a possibility at the moment. Any ideas?