Filter by Date?

Thread: Filter by Date?

Rick Brown Guest

Default Filter by Date?

I&#039m kinda new to the database world, so please bear with me.<BR><BR>I currently have an asp page that creates a table from a table in an Access database that has dates and times for events. It&#039s pretty bland looking and not much fun for the users to look through to find different events. I&#039m trying to create it so that there is an actual calendar and the users click on a particular date and the events for that date are then displayed. I&#039ve got the calendar formatted correctly, and I can switch days, months and even years with no problem. The problem I&#039m having is that I can&#039t seem to filter the recordset based on the date that is currently selected. Here&#039s the error that I&#039m getting:<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR><BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>I&#039ve tried everything I know to try to get this to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!<BR><BR>Rick<BR><BR><BR>

BS Guest

Default RE: Filter by Date?

Please get the Query String the only problem is the date critriea<BR>has to be passed with "#".