CODE A "RETURN" paragraph formatting

Thread: CODE A "RETURN" paragraph formatting

Default CODE A "RETURN" paragraph formatting

Hello all, I am trying to make a message that is output to an email SQL MAIL message, more presentable, so I&#039;m trying to break it up into paragraphs. Can someone tell me how to code a RETURN? (ie. new paragraph) - Thnx<BR><BR> strSQL2 = fp_conn.Execute("exec longservice.dbo.gov_mail @recipient_email= &#039;" & Request.Form("SupervisorEmail") & "&#039;,@message_email=&#039;This note "_<BR>&"is to advise you that "& Request.Form("FirstName")&" "& Request.Form("LastName")&", who you supervise, has registered to receive a "& Request.Form("YearsofService")&" Long Service Award later this "_<BR>&"year. Eligible employees are any full-time, part-time or seasonal staff who will reach their 25th, 35th or 40th anniversary "_<BR>&"with the BC public Service by December 31, 2004, or who have achieved one of these milestones but not previously been "_<BR>&"recognized for it. The Protocol and Events Branch will be mailing "_<BR>&"formal invitations to Long Service Award registrants starting in mid June. The 2004 Long Service Award Ceremonies "_<BR>&"will be held at Government House in Victoria between October 5th and 21st. The invitations will specify the particular "_<BR>&"night for your ministry or organization’s ceremony. Employee award recipients from outside Greater Victoria are considered "_<BR>&"to be on travel status and are to be granted time-off as applicable to attend their Long Service Award Ceremony. The "_<BR>&"employee’s ministry or organization is responsible for all travel-related costs to and from the ceremony. Questions? 250.387.4110.&#039;") <BR>

Default ASPFAQs, category Email

There is a link to the ASPFAQs at the top right corner of this very page.<BR><BR>Look in the category noted in the subject line of this message for your question.<BR><BR>The ASPFAQs are your friends. Visit your friends often.<BR><BR>*******<BR><BR>HINT: the keywords you are looking for are "line breaks".<BR><BR>