Thread: URGENT!

Sukanya Guest

Default URGENT!

Hi all,<BR>I&#039m looking for help on the problem working on right now is i want to build a page in ASP for tracking count of emails received on particular date when i press button for that date,<BR>tracking total number of emails replied back on that date and <BR>total number of emails deleted without replaying back.<BR>I want to know the logic of how to create a page and how to access fields from the database.<BR>It is highly appreciable if anybody knows or done it before.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>sukanya<BR>

sampath Guest

Default RE: URGENT!

First of all do u have the email details in ur database i.e. the emails received,deleted etc.If u have then it is just a query depending upon the status of the mail and the date range which u can pass as a variable when u click on the button.<BR>

sukanya Guest

Default RE: URGENT!

Hi sampath,<BR><BR>I don&#039t have any info about the emails in database right now and you mean to say i have to create.<BR>If so, how i&#039m going to display on the page?<BR><BR>Can you narrate about this in detail?<BR><BR>Thanks a lot!<BR>sukanya