lately I have been modifying this database drilling program so it would suit the intranet in our company. I want to use a template for the menus and look&feel, then this template will look for html files depending on the link. <BR><BR>For example href="default.aspx?contacts" would fetch the contacts.html file and href="default.aspx?home" would fetch the home.html file.<BR><BR>I don&#039;t have any experience in c# or asp. The programmer told me to put the code below in the page_load in the default.aspx file.<BR><BR><BR>How do I put this code in the page_load?<BR><BR>// load the homepage text on the first run in<BR>if (!IsPostBack) {<BR> StreamReader sr = null;<BR> try {<BR> string fileName = Server.MapPath(HOME_PAGE_FILE);<BR> if (File.Exists(fileName)) {<BR> sr = File.OpenText(fileName);<BR> ltMainText.Text = sr.ReadToEnd();<BR> }<BR> }<BR> catch (Exception ex) {<BR> throw new Exception("Problem retrieving the homepage contents: " + ex.Message);<BR> }<BR> finally {<BR> if (sr != null)<BR> sr.Close();<BR> }<BR>}<BR><BR>