add, remove, reset <tr> with ASP

Thread: add, remove, reset <tr> with ASP

Default add, remove, reset <tr> with ASP

Hi, <BR><BR>I&#039;m doing a calculator with telephone rates and stuff using ASP and an access database. It works fine but I&#039;m trying to add a feature with the international calls where the user can add more calls to the calculated list than one. Basically I&#039;m trying to do it like this one: <BR><BR> <BR><BR>You can remove or reset the values from the Call comparisons table. That one seems to use javascript. Is there a way that I can do the same by using ASP only? Maybe with arrays?? <BR><BR>I would appreciate if someone could explain to me how more or less can this be done or give me an example on the web.

Default Sorry, but I'm not actually...

...sure that the site only uses JavaScript. It looks like the form is being posted back to the server and then ASP does its thing.<BR><BR>In any case, yes you can use ASP to program something like this. Just use hidden form fields to store the international calls already added, so when you add a new one, the server knows what&#039;s already there and what&#039;s being added. It should be really straightforward.<BR><BR>Oliver.