Graphics version and Low graphics version

Thread: Graphics version and Low graphics version

Default Graphics version and Low graphics version

Hi guys, <BR><BR>I have to redevelop a static website with a lot of content. Naturally I want to use a CMS system to reduce the burden on me the web developer to make text ammendments.<BR><BR>The client specification for the website with the rebuild is for it to be disability friendly. I&#039;ve noticed alot of sites that now feature a "text only/low graphics" version of their site (e.g. ). <BR><BR>I want to include this same feature on my redesign.<BR><BR>My questions are how easy it this to setup? Do I effectively need to produce duplicate versions of each page, low / high graphics versions?<BR><BR>Or is there an easier way. I&#039;ve never implemented anything like this before and have read up on a few of these sites, but none seems to recommend a roadmap to follow or suggestion which CMS system would be best suited. <BR><BR>It must be said the client is not looking at spend alot of money to achieve this solution so i&#039;m looking for the most affordable option. I would like to know if anyone has undertaken a similar task, and if so could they recommend how they went about it.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>James

Default RE: Graphics version and Low graphics version

The easiest way would be to strip IMG tages with regular expressions.