I posted a couple days ago about this active count code displaying 0 and negative numbers. We settled on having to re-upload global.asa to reset the counter, which worked, temporarily. The counter has gone back down to 0 and even negative numbers since then. This all seemed to happen when I uploaded a new default.asp to the server, which directed people to a new design of the same site. I am not confident that it was working well at any point now. I added some new code that displays not only the count, but WHO is actually on the site (if they are a registered member). At times, the count is much higher than the list of users, which makes sense b/c nto everyone browsing the site is registered. Today, the count was lower than the number of people in the list, so I am convinced this thing is not working properly. Below is the code from global.asa. Any tips are greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>&#060;object runat="Server"<BR> scope="Application"<BR> id="rstActiveUsers"<BR> progid="ADODB.Recordset"&#062;<BR>&#060;/object&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=&#039;VBScript&#039; RUNAT=&#039;Server&#039;&#062; <BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR> Session.Timeout=30<BR> Session("Start")=Now()<BR> <BR> If Request.Cookies("ID") &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> If Not rstActiveUsers.EOF Then rstActiveUsers.MoveLast<BR> rstActiveUsers.AddNew<BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields("id").Value = _<BR> Session.SessionID<BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields("clogin").Value = _<BR> Request.Cookies("Login")<BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields("started").Value = _<BR> Now()<BR> <BR> rstActiveUsers.Update<BR> End If<BR><BR> Application.Lock<BR> Application("Active")=Application("Active")+1<BR> Application.Unlock<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR> Const adSearchForward = 1<BR> Const adBookmarkFirst = 1<BR> Const adAffectCurrent = 1<BR> <BR> rstActiveUsers.Find "id = " & Session.SessionID, _<BR> 0, adSearchForward, adBookmarkFirst<BR> <BR> If Not rstActiveUsers.EOF Then<BR> rstActiveUsers.Delete adAffectCurrent<BR> End If<BR> <BR> Application.Lock<BR> Application("Active")=Application("Active")-1<BR> Application.UnLock<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Application_OnStart()<BR> Application("Active")=0<BR> <BR> Const adInteger = 3<BR> Const adVarChar = 200<BR> Const adDate = 7<BR> <BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields.Append "id", adInteger<BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields.Append "clogin", adVarChar, 50<BR> rstActiveUsers.Fields.Append "started", adDate<BR> <BR> rstActiveUsers.Open<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Application_OnEnd()<BR> rstActiveUsers.Close<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;