replacing and concatenating

Thread: replacing and concatenating

Default replacing and concatenating

Hello,<BR><BR>I have a string strmls=";;test@zi"<BR>I am using Persits email component for sending mails..Here is the code of the same<BR><BR>I need to do is split the ";" and need to add individual address like this below..Could you pls help me out in this regard<BR><BR>objCDOMail.AddAddress ""<BR>objCDOMail.AddAddress ""<BR>objCDOMail.AddAddress ""<BR><BR>Dim objCDOMail &#039;The CDO object<BR> &#039; Create an instance of the NewMail object.<BR> Set objCDOMail = Server.CreateObject("Persits.MailSender")<BR> <BR> objCDOMail.Host = "" <BR> &#039;objCDOMail.From = Fixquotes(Upload.form("CALLER_MAIL"))<BR> objCDOMail.FromName="Help Desk"<BR> objCDOMail.From="" <BR>

Default never heard of the Split() function then?

Default RE: replacing and concatenating

i generally use CDONTS for mailing. what you can do is seperately send mail to individual users or put in loop if many. here is an example:<BR><BR>for each mailaddresses<BR> objCDOMail.To = mailaddress<BR> objCDOMail.Body = mailbody<BR> objCDOMail.from = from<BR> objCDOMail.send<BR>next<BR><BR><BR>this is sample code that i generally do in CDONTS. i don&#039;t know whether it works in Persists.Mailsender.<BR><BR>sushil