Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a datalist item do something different depending on the data for that item? Specifically I&#039;m trying to make a menu, and I&#039;d like section headers to have a different backgroun, be bold, and have a different color. I&#039;d also like to change the color or the menu item that represents the current page I&#039;m on and not make that a clickable link. So the menu would look like:<BR><BR>MAIN MENU&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;/* section header - bold and different background */<BR>Home Page&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;/* regular item - linked */<BR>About us&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;/* regular item - linked */<BR>* Site map&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;/* current page, not linked and different color */<BR>LINKS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;/* section header - bold and different background */<BR>4Guys&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;& nbsp;/* regular item - linked */<BR>ASPMsg&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;/* regular item - linked */<BR>etc...<BR><BR>Any ideas or links to references would be appreciated.<BR><BR>-Nathan