[a]http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/022801-1.shtml[/a]<BR><BR>I just read the article above, and gave it a try, My server didn&#039;t have MS office installed, so I went to MS web site to download the owc10.exe and install it on my server, also my server had SQL Server installed, so according to the owc install direction, MDAC installing shall be unnecessarily, and for make sure the owc was installed properly, I restart the server after it installed, and to go a step further I open the register editor and find the owc10.dll was registered in this system.<BR><BR>Then I put the 2 line ASP code in my asp file:<BR>[code language="vbscript"]<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim objSpreadsheet<BR>Set objSpreadsheet = Server.CreateObject("OWC.Spreadsheet") <BR>%&#062;<BR>[/code]<BR>and view it in IE 6.0, but always got the following error:<BR><BR>Server Create Object error &#039;ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039; <BR>Server.CreateObject Failed.<BR>/Export/Export.asp, line 22<BR>Invalid ProgID ....<BR><BR>Is there anything I missed or doing wrong?