This is a part of Registration form. it has a little prob. first, i get the Request.Form and make sure they all are not "".<BR>now.. i call to username and email to check them...<BR>say i put username: bla email: new@bla (without .)<BR>it suppose to give 1 + 0.<BR>from some reason. it gives back 1+0 but still connect to database and write the email and password.<BR>does anyone know why?<BR><BR>dim kind, ezer5, ezer6, fname, lname, address, city, mikud, UserBirthMonth, Fan, username, email, Echeck, rs, sql<BR>ezer5 = 0<BR>ezer6 = 0<BR>username = Request.Form("username")<BR>Echeck = Request.Form("email")<BR>set rs = Server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset")<BR>sql = "SELECT * FROM Customer WHERE username = &#039;" & username & "&#039;"<BR> sql, strconn<BR>if rs.EOF = true then<BR>ezer5 = 1<BR>End If<BR>If (inStr(Echeck,"@") &#060;&#062; 0 AND inStr(Echeck,".") &#060;&#062; 0) then<BR>ezer6 = 1<BR>End if<BR>if ezer5+ezer6 = 2 then<BR>fname=Request.Form("fname")<BR>lname=Reque st.Form("lname")<BR>address=Request.Form("address" )<BR>city=Request.Form("city")<BR>mikud=Request.Fo rm("mikud")<BR>UserBirthMonth=Request.Form("UserBi rthMonth")<BR>Fan=Request.Form("fan")<BR>email=Req uest.Form("email")<BR>set rs=server.createobject("adodb.recordset")<BR>rs.op en "Customer", strconn,2 ,3, 2<BR>rs.addnew<BR>rs("fname")=fname<BR>rs("Lname") =lname<BR>rs("Address")=address<BR>rs("city")=city <BR>rs("Mikud")=mikud<BR>rs("Birth")=UserBirthMont h<BR>rs("Fan")=fan<BR>rs("username")=username<BR>r s("email")=email<BR>rs.update<BR>rs.close<BR>set rs=nothing<BR>Else<BR>..<BR>.. //lots of Response.write to make html code again.<BR>..<BR>End if