I need help with the following problem. <BR><BR>I am attempting to: <BR>1. Import a column of numbers from an Excel spreadsheet and place them in a DataTable. <BR>2. Randomly select numbers from the first DataTable and place them into a second DataTable. <BR>3. Then export the contents of the second DataTable to a table in an Access database. <BR><BR>I am able to get the data from Excel into the first DataTable, then randomly select and place the numbers into the second DataTable, but I can&#039;t seem to get the data from the second DataTable into the Access table. <BR><BR>Here is the code I&#039;m using: <BR><BR>&#060;%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="true" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ import Namespace="System.Data" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ import Namespace="System.Data.OleDb" %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;script runat="server"&#062;<BR> Sub Page_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)<BR><BR> Dim myImportTable As New DataTable()<BR> Dim myExportTable As New DataTable()<BR> Dim i As Integer<BR><BR> Dim strImportConn As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _<BR> "Data Source=C:inetpubwwwrootSource.xls;" & _<BR> "Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;"""<BR> Dim myImportAdapter As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]", strImportConn)<BR> myImportAdapter.Fill(myImportTable)<BR><BR> Dim strExportConn As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:inetpubwwwrootDestination.mdb"<BR> Dim myExportAdapter As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM tblDestination", strExportConn)<BR> myExportAdapter.Fill(myExportTable)<BR> Dim objAutoGen As New OleDbCommandBuilder(myExportAdapter)<BR><BR> myExportTable = myImportTable.Clone<BR><BR> Dim RandomNumber As Random = New Random(DateTime.Now.Millisecond)<BR><BR> Dim intRowCount As Integer = myImportTable.Rows.Count<BR> Dim intRandRow As Integer<BR><BR> For i = 1 to 10<BR> intRandRow = RandomNumber.Next(1,intRowCount)<BR> myExportTable.ImportRow(myImportTable.Rows(intRand Row))<BR> Next<BR><BR> myExportAdapter.Update(myExportTable)<BR><BR> DataGrid1.DataSource = myExportTable<BR> DataGrid1.DataBind()<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;html&#062;<BR><BR>&#060; body&#062;<BR><BR> &#060;asp:DataGrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server"/&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/body&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/html&#062;