create select all checkbox

Thread: create select all checkbox

Nanjar Budiman Guest

Default create select all checkbox

I create script for my page to select all checkbox in the page, but i think it&#039s to primitive because I must move to another page. can any one help me to create "select/deselect all checkbox" without move to another page ?

Cindy Guest

Default RE: create select all checkbox

Try to use JaveScript to write a function in your page.<BR>after all those your checkboxes, you put one more checkbox like <BR>&#060;input type="checkbox" name="allbox" value="CheckAll" onClick="CheckAll();"&#062;&#060;td&#062;Select all displayed checkboxes&#060;/td&#062;<BR><BR>function CheckAll()<BR>{<BR> for (var i=0;i&#060;document.yourformname.elements.length;i ++)<BR> {<BR> var e = document.yourformname.elements[i];<BR> if ( != &#039allbox&#039)<BR> e.checked = document.yourformname.allbox.checked;<BR> }<BR>}<BR><BR>all those checkboxes will be checked/unchecked by this checkbox.<BR>Hope this will help.<BR><BR>cindy

Hyosil Guest

Default RE: create select all checkbox

Hi there,<BR>I&#039m getting useful help from your remarks.<BR>Now I&#039m meeting the problem how I can see the list of all cehcked data. I think I need more *.asp file to get these data..<BR>Please mail me when you&#039re available.<BR><BR>mailto <BR>Hyosil, Korea